Monday 19 September 2016

The Diary Of A Sugarbabe II

***

I strolled over to the phone and picked it up


'hello ma'am, there's a young man here to see you...' came the voice

'Right Right, send him in' I said, cutting him off

I poured myself another glass of wine and sipped as I stared at myself in the mirror.

Few minutes later, there was a knock at the door, I jumped out of bed, heart racing...
I took a deep breath as I yanked the door open...

'Hi Monique' Ted says, his eyes fixed on my exposed cleavage
'Are you going to come in or you're going to keep staring at me?' I hissed

Boy, my dominant side was out to play, and I sure as hell wanted his 12-inches buried in me as soon as fucking possible.

He stalked in, past me,  as I inhaled his familiar scent that sent shocks through my body and I sure as hell was getting soaked.

He sat and watched me, silently, as I poured a glass of wine and handed it to him ...
'I invited you over cos I'm horny as hell, and I want to be fucked...' I said
He choked on the wine and stared at me, wide-eyed..
'What?!' I said, taken aback by his surprise.

'err nothing, I've never known you to be emm...' he said stuttering
'Dominant?... well, this is the side of me your silly ass deserves'


 I said as I stood, taking my robe off while watching him stare at my body.. I knew he was turned on by 'bossy Mo' and boy, was I ready for him

I climbed unto the bed, laying on my back with my legs wide opened...
'would you hurry with that drink and come eat me up?'

Smiling, he took a long swig of this wine and unbuttoned his shirt, Mans hands were obviously shaky.. I giggled silently at his excitement as I used my feet to trace his boner through his jeans... boy, he was fully erect

He held my feet and kissed it, sucking on each toes as I bucked my hips, sighing with content.. he trailed his kisses to my ankles, my thighs then he flicked his tongue in my inner thighs...

I was moaning like a animal when he spread my legs further, sliding my thong to the side and struck his tongue on my clit...

Man, Ted was a fucking award-winning head giver, I grabbed the sheets as he slid his finger into me, hitting that spot quite nicely.. he was fucking me slowly while sucking on my folds and nibbling my clit

'mmmmm yesss, Right there Teddy!!' I moaned his name as I came on his fingers..
He sat up licking my juice off his fingers as he took his sweatpants off...
His erection sprung free, a smile graced my lips at the beautiful sight.

Ted, laid between my legs as he ran his hands over my silky-smooth body and played with my nipples.. he kissed my neck before whispering...

'What do you want now, ma'am? I'm all yours'
Those words turned me on, and I could feel my heart beating even faster as juices flooded my pussy..
'I want you to fuck me boy, till I ask you to stop' I said looking into his eyes

He undid my bra and yanked my panty off, tossing them on the floor as he rubbed his cock on my clit, teasing me.. I could hear him panting as his dick rubbed against my soaking wet pussy...
'Damn Mo... all that juice..' he whispered, rubbing his cock even faster,

I threw my head back against the pillow as I moaned his name, loudly, and I moaned even louder as he pushed his cock into me


...


'Oh shit, Ted' I squirmed, his dick spread my walls apart as he pushed even deeper...
'Oh Dear Lord, You feel so damnnnn good...' he groaned as he filled me up and started pounding into me.

'Better than your scrawny ass girlfriend?' I moan
'hell yeaaaah' he said, panting.

I groaned loudly, digging my nails into his back as his cock moved in and out of my wet pussy...

'Oh fuck! Fuck! I'm fucking going to cum Ted' I said as he pounded even harder into me...
I could feel pussy tighten and  my juices flooding my inner thighs as he held my hips in place fucking me like a man out of control...


'Ahhhh yessss! Yesss' he let out a loud grunt as he pushed into me and stilled... shooting his cum deep into me, moaning my name...

***

I pushed him off of me

'I always tell you not to fucking cum in me dumbass' I hissed as I lit a cigarette
'Sorry' he whispered as he grabbed his phone off the bedside table
'I got 10missed calls from my girlfriend' he said, sighing


I dragged myself out of bed and headed to the bathroom
'Get dressed and leave fam, your job is done' I said, walking away. I felt this extreme discomfort each time I walked but boy, it was worth it, that cock is heaven...

I thought smiling


No comments:

Post a Comment